Terms and Conditions – Important information:
- Please bring: Bathers – Towel – Sunscreen – Small Water ( in a reusable bottle with a cap)
- We have a lock up area for all belongings
- If using own transport to get to tour please aim at arriving 20 minutes before the scheduled tour start
- Children under 5 yrs old may be too young to cope with such tours. You will be on the water for a considerable amount of time.
- Women more than 15weeks pregnant should consider the safety risks prior to booking such tours, we advise against kayaking after this stage of pregnancy.
- There is paid parking on the roadside at our location – 56 Lawson Street Byron Bay.
- Full refund given for cancellations due to weather for all bookings made directly with Go Sea Kayak Byron Bay We will contact you if the weather forces us to cancel/postpone your tour.
** Please note: if you have booked through a third party travel agent then your booking may be subject to administration fees.
- Sea Sickness can occur. We suggest if you are prone to sea sickness please take measures such as patches or medication prior to your tour. No refunds can be given if you become sea sick on the tour.
- Please restrict your alcohol intake on the evening prior to your tour. Excessive alcohol consumption can cause sea sickness.
- You will be kayaking on the ocean, heavy clothing is not suggested to be worn.
- By undertaking this activity you are agreeing that you are physically fit and of good health and able to cope with such demands of a guided sea kayak tour
- We supply wetsuits complimentary if needed, all safety equipment is provided.
- A full safety briefing and kayaking “basics” lesson is provided on the beach prior to your tour by our guides.
- The Cape Byron Marine Park is a culturally significant area to our local aboriginal people, “Arakwal” , we ask that you respect this area by not contributing to littering, damaging/disturbing local flora and fauna or taking from Country. We ask that you join us in sustainable methods of interacting with Mother Nature and not interfere with the habitat of this spectacular area.
Gift Vouchers: Please call ahead to book with your Gift Voucher order number. All vouchers are able to be used across our range of products.
Amendment Policy: First amendment free, and subsequent amendments incur a $10 fee. Amendment’s must be made by close of business (8pm) the day before your tour commencing.
Refund / Cancellation Policy: 100% refund for cancellations made up to 48 hours prior to your tour commencing. Cancellations made within 48 hours of your booking will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
No Shows: No refunds given for “No Shows” but rescheduling can be arranged for a $25 fee.
Lastly, thank you for making your booking, we look forward to showing you around the beautiful Cape Byron Marine Park. See you soon.