Terms and Conditions – Important information:
- Please bring: Bathers – Towel – Sunscreen – Small Water Bottle and Cap
- We have a lock up area for all belongings
- If using own transport to get to tour please aim at arriving 20 minutes before the scheduled tour start
- Children under 5yrs old may be too young to cope with such tours. You will be on the water for a considerable amount of time.
- Women more than 15weeks pregnant should consider the safety risks prior to booking such tours, we advise against kayaking after this stage of pregnancy.
- There is free unrestricted parking on the roadside at our location – 56 Lawson Street Byron Bay. Please be aware of parking restrictions in other parts of Byron Bay
- Rescheduling your tour after the original proposed booking has run will incur a $45 per person fee.
- Full refund given for cancellations due to weather for all bookngs made directly with Go Sea Kayak Byron Bay We will contact you if the weather forces us to cancel/postpone your tour. ** Please note: if you have booked through a third party then your booking may be subject to adminidstration fees.
- Sea Sickness can occur. We suggest if you are prone to sea sickness please take measures such as patches or medication prior to your tour.
- Please restrict your alcohol intake on the evening prior to your tour. Excessive alcohol consumption can cause sea sickness.
- You will be kayaking on the ocean, heavy clothing is not suggested to be worn.
- By undertaking this activity you are agreeing that you are physically fit and of good health and able to cope with such demands of a guided sea kayak tour
- We supply wetsuits complimentary if needed, all safety equipment is provided.
- A full safety briefing and kayaking “basics” lesson is provided on the beach prior to your tour by our guides.
- The Cape Byron Marine Park is a culturally significant area to our local aboriginal people, “Arakwal” , we ask that you respect this area by not contributing to littering, damaging/disturbing local flora and fauna or taking from Country. We ask that you join us in sustainable methods of interacting with Mother Nature and not interfere with the habitat of this spectacular area.
Gift Vouchers: Please call ahead to book with your Gift Voucher order number. All vouchers are able to be used across our range of products.
Refund Policy: 95% refund for cancellations up to 12pm the day prior to the tour. After this time there will be a 100% cancellation fee. No refunds given for “No Shows” but rescheduling can be arranged.
Lastly, thank you for making your booking, we look forward to showing you around the beautiful Cape Byron Marine Park. See you soon.